Under Law No. 19,628 on Protection of Privacy, the company respects the duty to protect users’ private and personal data, and will not give access to it to the public unless the User himself makes them public, through use of our services with his consent, without the company being liable responsible for information personally provided by him. The company is committed to ensure the safety of personal data by taking all necessary measures for this, in order to prevent its loss, misuse or misappropriation. However, the User must also ensure its safety and not deliver to third parties data he considered private or undisclosed personal information. The responsible use of this Application by minors falls solely on their parents or legal representatives’ responsibility. The only reason the company will disclose a User's personal data will be because of a court order, in order to defend the interests of the company, of its Users and/or of third parties. Likewise, the company will not be liable for personal data provided by Users to websites not owned by the company, nor will it be liable for information voluntarily provided by the User, whether he uses or not the Application for it.
The User is solely responsible for the use he makes of the Application, the content he might reproduce using it and for any consequences arising thereof. In this context, the company recognized it may not necessarily monitor or control the content reproduced by Users through our services, so the company will not be liable for said content, nor will it verify that the contents of the communications made through the Application are true, complete, accurate or reliable.
You declare to understand that the use of the Application may expose you to content that is offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases to mislabeled or deceptive messages. Under no circumstances will "HeyHey" assume any liability for the communication contents, including without limitation any errors or omissions in any posted contents, or any damage or loss whatsoever arising as a result of the use of contents reproduced in the services, sent by email, or transmitted or made available through the Application (or reproduced by any other means).
- To not infringe in any way the provisions of Law No. 19,223 on Cybercrime, nor of Law No. 19,628 on Protection of Privacy, or of any other regulations.
- To not use this application for criminal purposes, such as perpetrating electronic threats, committing any kind of fraud, identity spoofing or identity theft, nor use this website to insult or slander, among others.
- Diligently use his User name and passwords, information that is considered confidential and personal. The User will be responsible for all damages caused by poor or negligent use of his User name and/or passwords, either by himself or by third parties. In case a User’s User name and/or password is unlawfully seized and/or stolen, it is the User’s responsability to notify the company immediately.
- To not obtain for personal gain or provide to third parties User directories or any information about other users, including their email addresses.
When complaints by other Users or third parties are received alleging that any questioned content, opinion or information may refer to situations or events that may constitute a crime, or could in itself constitute crimes, such as slanderous or defamatory statements against third parties.
Any User who feels that content or information transmitted through the Application may affect his/her rights or is constitutive of crimes, can directly contact the Moderators of the Application or email email@example.com to report the questionable content to the company, as well as any known information from the issuer.
- When the provided content or information is manifestly false, or when it is immoral, indecent or infringes the public order.
- By order of authority.
We reserve the right to deny, suspend or terminate access to the Application, without notice and without compensation, to Users who, at any time, violate these Terms and Conditions.
The company will not be liable for a User’s damages or losses arising from the application’s faults. Nor be responsible for viruses infecting Users’ equipment as a result of access to the application or due to the transfer of audio files or similar files. Liability may not be imposed on the company due to technical failures that are not its responsibility and that, as a result, do not allow a continual service provision by the Application.
Absence of User rights
Being a user of the website does not, ever, give a User entitlement of rights of the company. No licenses, authorizations or waiver of rights to Users are presumably or effectively provided due to any use of the Application.
Applicable law and settlement of disputes